Culligan Drinking Water Systems
A Culligan drinking water system may quickly become your favorite appliance in the kitchen. Because no other solution else offers the refreshing, healthy benefits like the clean, fresh water you get from a Culligan drinking water system. With a mere touch of a button, you will enjoy an endless supply of clean, refreshing drinking water right at your kitchen sink. It’s pure convenience.
All of our drinking water systems feature Culligan’s exclusive, patented filtration technologies to provide the highest-level of water filtration available. Using state-of-the-art reverse osmosis and sophisticated interchangeable filters, your Culligan Service Technician can customize a solution for your specific water needs and provide you with better tasting, high-quality water that will make a refreshing difference in your home.
Benefits of Culligan Drinking Water Systems:
- Safer water – our water filtration systems are designed to reduce harmful impurities like cysts, arsenic, lead, radium, chlorine and other harmful impurities*
- Pure convenience – enjoy an endless supply of Culligan drinking water with the push of a button right at your kitchen sink
- Better tasting water – clean, Culligan water will improve the taste of everything you make with water – coffee, teas, drinks, ice cubes, baby formula, and all your recipes
- Great for appliances – the cleaner water you get with a Culligan drinking water system is better for use in appliances like ice makers and humidifiers
- Healthier choice – everyone will drink more Culligan water and less sodas and sugary drinks
- Cost savings – glass for glass, Culligan water costs far less than buying expensive single-serve bottles of water from the store
- Environmentally-friendly – with Culligan water, you’ll drink fewer single-serve bottles of water, saving thousands of bottles from clogging our landfills
Advanced Filtration, Customized for Your Unique Water Treatment Needs.
Water quality can differ across regions, or even different homes and offices in the same town. This is why we developed Culligan Aqua-Cleer® water filtration. With 14 interchangeable filters we can customize the right solution specific to your water type. With Aqua-Cleer®, every glass is perfectly calibrated just for you.
5 stages of water filtration allow for complete customization:
- Sediment filters screen out large particles like sand and dirt.*
- Carbon filters improve water’s taste and odor.*
- Reverse osmosis filters reduce dissolved substances such as radium, lead, arsenic-5, and others.*
- Optional specialty filters are available to protect against specific contaminants such as arsenic-3, perchlorate, and volatile organic compounds (VOCs).*
- A second carbon filter ensures your drinking water is clean and fresh.
Your local Culligan Man can recommend the right water treatment solution for you.
*Contaminants are not necessarily in your water.
The Culligan Aqua-Cleer® Advanced Drinking Water System:
- Reduces harmful impurities like lead, radium, aesthetic chlorine, hexavalent chromium (chromium-6) and arsenic.*
- May save money compared to using single-serve bottles from the store.
- Improves the taste of coffee, tea, powdered drinks, soups and recipes.
- Helps the environment because less fuel is required to manufacture bottles, which reduces greenhouse gases, and fewer plastic bottles end up in landfills.
- Optional connection to a plumbed-in gourmet coffee maker for coffee house quality at home.
- Frees up valuable refrigerator space from pitchers and bottled water.
- Optional line to your ice maker for high-quality ice cubes.
- Culligan water systems are third party certified to perform as promised and are backed by one of the most comprehensive warranties in the industry.
- Meets the strict standards of NSF International.
The Culligan Aqua-Cleer® Advanced Drinking Water System can be maintenance-free. Your local Culligan Man can handle everything. We also offer an elegant designer faucet in a variety of styles to match any kitchen.
Looking for a drinking water system for your office? The Culligan Aqua-Cleer® System can do the job, but many office users choose Culligan Bottle-Free® water coolers and Culligan Bottled Water Delivery service.
*Impurities are not necessarily in your water. Arsenic tested with maximum influent of 50 ug/L.
Culligan’s Aqua-Cleer® Drinking Water System features the most advanced level of filtration technology available.
- 13 advanced filter options – provide advanced filtration for every water problem such as lead, radium, chlorine, and arsenic
- Maintenance-free design – your Culligan Service Technician will handle everything: installation, filter change and filter disposal
- Designer faucet – elegant faucet design available in a variety of styles, colors and finishes to match every kitchen
- Large-capacity reservoir tank – high-quality tank ensures you always have plenty of Culligan drinking water available
- Space-saving design – features a streamlined design so the Aqua-Cleer System can be conveniently installed in a variety of locations
- Quality monitor – exclusive electronic monitor ensures your system is working properly